Looking for Homeschooling Help?
There is homeschooling help available covering topics such as how to start home schooling, homeschool activities, homeschool encouragement, and more.
Common Areas of Concern
Generally, new as well as some veteran home educators will look for information concerning everything homeschooling such as...
- How to get started, file forms, and begin the process of teaching your children at home
- Legal issues and how to avoid potential problems with schools or spousal differences
- Finding quality social, athletic, and enrichment activities for their child
- Testing - should they do it or not and if so, where can it be done or where to obtain resources
- Homeschool curriculum choices for different grades and learning styles
And, some other concerns include:
- Locating helpful links and reading lists online to supplement their homeschool materials
- Teaching home school high school when everyone else has stopped at the younger grades
- Your child's learning style, your teaching style, and what to do when the two are completely different
- Are the critics right about "socialization" and will they cause harm to their children
- Graduation, prom, college, and did their child learn enough at home
- Reviews of most of the familiar homeschool curriculum options
I hope to answer as many of these questions for you as possible within the pages of this site. I share my personal experiences and those of others who have been instrumental in helping me.
Your decision to start teaching will open up many questions but rest assured, there are answers to those questions. From choosing when or where to participate in homeschool activities or whether to do a unit study,the decisions will be ongoing, too.
Different avenues exist to offer information and motivation once you begin this journey of educating your child at home. In addition to going to friends and home school organizations for assistance, some churches and Christian bookstores provide information to families.
Search around my site to find out what you need to get started on your journey. Please contact me if you need any additional help or have questions that aren't answered here.
Go back to Start Homeschooling Page
Return from Homeschooling Help to Homeschool Curriculum
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.